"Not that we were incompatible: we just had nothing to talk about." — Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Start your day with positivity

"It's so easy to be negative than stay positive all the time"...just by that statement you'll say its NEGATIVE by itself...


I woke up this morning feeling very energetic to start my day...and what a great day to start it by reading Rhonda Byrne's "THE SECRET" with coffee on the side:

YES! Life is good and I love contemplating on this idea of "The Secret". I checked out my little garden outside and found I have some new bloomed in my garden:


"Whatever you give out in life is what you receive back in life. Give positivity, you receive back positivity; give negativity, you receive back negativity."

I tried to test that statement by checking out Facebook statuses this morning. I found out that most people focus on what's bad in their life, whining about their job, complaining about the traffic, hating someone from the office, worrying about money, not being happy with their relationships. You stay too long in negativity that you probably not noticing your becoming so negative and toxic to other people.. and when you look at you life in whole, all you see is nothing but FAILURE. 

"Life doesn't happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you've given."

"It's so easy to stay positive than be negative all the time.".. it's so easy to see when things are not going our way but isn't it easier to deal with it if your positive towards life? For an easy Monday, I think this is something to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment